An Insight Into The Asset + The Ultimate Hybrid Solution
Asset+ is a revolutionary hybrid solution which offers the ultimate in after theft protection, whilst providing you with total visibility and control over your assets in real-time. Whether you’re protecting construction plant, commercial vehicles or other valuable assets, you have complete peace of mind.
With an industry-leading battery life, Asset+ essentially combines two tracking systems in one, comprising a self-contained, covertly installed GPS wireless system combined with a wired-in GPS asset management system. Essentially offering double the theft protection whilst also providing a wealth of information such as GPS positional information, time and date, speed, direction of travel and mileage covered.
Asset+ is utilised to rapidly track, trace and recover equipment in the unfortunate event of it being stolen. Also commonly used to: enhance Health and Safety, monitor operational performance and improve productivity. For instance, it can be used to identify incidents of poor driving and the telematics allows online real-time monitoring and management of fuel consumption, performance statistics and servicing schedules, plus geofencing of equipment.
- Reduce your insurance premiums significantly
- Protect and monitor your assets for the lifetime of the machine
- Track, trace and recover assets in the event of them being stolen – With equipment typically recovered within hours of it being reported as stolen
- Recovery rates of almost 100% in comparison with the national average of just 10%
- Dual protection – in the unlikely event that one tracking device is removed by thieves, the equipment can be traced by the second system
- Minimise commercial fleet risks and enhance safety, for example, to identify speeding incidents
- Ensure that equipment is monitored and being used correctly
- Generate a series of alerts, for example geofencing alerts or servicing schedules
- Check for legal compliance or adherence to set KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
- Works on the AMI private cellular network which utilises the strongest mobile signal available, including inclusive EU roaming across all EU countries
AMI Nexis Web-Based Portal
Asset+ is used in conjunction with the AMI Nexis web-based software portal (and iOS / Andriod Apps) offering instant online access via computers, smart phones or any other mobile device. At the click of a button, users can quickly locate and distinguish between different asset types such as; Excavators, Rollers, service vans and cars.
High tech features give organisations full control and visibility of their plant or vehicle fleets. A timeline feature allows users to see a quick snapshot of each asset’s activity over the last 24 hours, allowing rapid identification of any assets being used outside working hours or over the weekend. The hours usage widget enables users to identify the utilisation of plant equipment or other assets. This enables customers to identify under-use or over-use of plant and help ensure accurate charging for plant use.
The web portal can also be used to ensure legal compliance or to assist with Environmental, Health or Safety requirements. For example, speed reports highlight any violations and the severity of the violation and service reminders highlight any pieces of plant or vehicles that are due for a service, MOT or insurance renewal.
About AMI Group
AMI Group has been providing tracking solutions since 2004 and over this time, we have developed into a true market-leader and innovator, winning multiple awards to concrete our success. We provide tracking and fleet management solutions for a wide range of equipment – from plant and machinery such as Excavators and Generators, to motorcycles and commercial vehicle fleets.
We offer a range of state-of-the-art tracking devices which utilise advanced GPS (Global Positioning System), GSM (Global System for Mobile Frequency) and RF (Radio Frequency) technology. Our solutions are designed to allow businesses to better manage their remote fleets and fleet operations whilst realising benefits such as reduced operational costs, increased productivity and enhanced customer service. To date, over £350 million worth of customer assets across the UK alone are protected with AMI tracking devices.